Monday 28 November 2011

Youtube Channel

Hey everyone ^_^

So I just created a Youtube channel called twinkylalaful. Doesn't it sound great? I actually just wanted the username to be 'twinkylala' because that's the name of my blog but it was already taken and Youtube suggested I take 'twinkylalaful' which I really like :D

So I will be posting up videos of product reviews, maybe tutorials and just random things I find interesting.

The reason I created a Youtube channel is because I understand that some people are visual types of people and they like to see/look rather than read. This doesn't mean I'm abandoning my blog, I will still write proper posts to the videos for those who prefer to read or don't want to waste internet data.

Anyway here's the link and I will try in the next few days to post up an intro video so please subscribe - http://www.youtube.com/user/twinkylalaful

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment