Monday 21 November 2011

Diary Entry - bootcamp, ASOS & Twilight Shoes

Hey everyone,

I know I haven't posted up anything in a little over a week & I feel so bad :( So hope this diary entry makes up for it ^_^


So first of all, I just came back from exercise bootcamp! I bought a voucher for $19 and it gives me unlimited access to bootcamps for six months which is an awesome deal. So today was my first class and I can tell you right now, it hurts to type because my arms feel so heavy! At one point during the class, I thought I wasn't going to be able to drive home because my legs felt like jelly. I am going to keep going to the classes because I am SO unfit. I can't even remember how long it's been since I last did proper exercising.

Ok, the other night at about 11pm I was suppose to go to sleep but....I ended up shopping on ASOS! Yeh I know, it's so bad of me. If my boyfriend knew, I'd get in trouble so shhhhhh hehehe. I'll show you guys what I bought when it arrives.

Last Friday I went to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 with a bunch of people for my friend's birthday and she's a fan of Team Jacob. I'm not a Twilight fan but I thought this movie would actually be good so I went to watch. I'm not going into detail about the movie in case I step on anyone's toes >.< I just wanted to share my favourite bits from the movie. I LOVE Bella Swan's wedding dress...well the back is my favourite part but I couldn't find a picture on Google. It's lacey see through on the back and goes quite low down to her buttocks. Lots of people have said that the front is too plain but I think that it has to be like that so that the back of the dress will be what gets the attention. If the front was decorated as well, the details on the back will loose the limelight.


I want these shoes!!!!! Aren't they gorgeous? I read here that Manolo Blahnik will be replicating Bella's shoes and retail them for $1295! I really want a pair of these for my wedding but as much as I love them, I doubt I'd fork out that much :( I'll just have to be content with looking at them hehe.

Anyway that's all for now...I gotta go eat cos I'm so hungry now. I guess that's what exercise does to you :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment