Wednesday 13 June 2012

Long time favourite beauty products ft Laneige, Shiseido, Benefit, Revlon, Maybelline & Olay

Hey all,

I just finished editing a new video and it's being uploaded to Youtube as I type. I decided to do a video of my all time favourite beauty products and these products have been used by me for a very long time so I can definitely say that they work and I recommend them to anyone who asks :)

If you prefer to watch, check out the video here:

So here are my current long time favourite products...


Olay Thermal Skin Polisher
I exfoliate using this twice per week and my face always feels baby soft after using it. It makes sense because the micro-crystals help to get rid of dead/dry skin cells. The formula is activated by water so I always wet my face first then gently massage this on. When the formula comes in contact with the water, it heats up giving you a really deep cleanse.

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex
This is the perfect facial mask for lazy people. Sometimes I just cannot be bothered to slap on a mask then wait for it to work then rinse it off once it's done so I just use this instead. You put it on like you would with your moisturiser, leave it on while you sleep because it gets absorbed into your face then just cleanse your face like normal in the morning & voila, you've had a facial!

Revlon ColorStay foundation in 180 Sand Beige
I have already written a review about this which you can read here but the gist of it is that it's a great foundation especially if you get shiny throughout the day. This helps to increase the amount of time before you start to get shiny. It offers great coverage and barely feels like you've got makeup on.

Laneige Make Up Primer Sebum Control
This is definitely a must have in my skincare routine. It does exactly what it says - sebum control. It's a gel like consistency and as soon as I smooth it over my pores, it mattifies that area and creates a base for the foundation.

Benefit the POREfessional
I put this on straight after applying the Laneige Sebum Control primer. The primer creates the base and the POREfessional helps to minimise the appearance of pores which it really does. I find that my pores don't appear as big as usual and my face looks more smoother.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto & Illegal Length mascara
The Lash Stiletto has been a long time favourite, longer than the Illegal Length. The reason that I like the Lash Stiletto is the brush. It's a brush that isn't too big or small and is perfect for me. If I use mascara brushes that are too big, it just gets the mascara everywhere. The Illegal Length claims to add an extra 4mm but it doesn't do that for me. It adds length and I can tell but not 4mm otherwise I'd have gorgeous lashes. Still becoming a favourite though but it is a little hard to get rid off so it's super waterproof.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
I have been using this everyday for the last month and a bit. I feel like I'm neglecting my Bourjois eyeliner >_<. The Master Precise eyeliner has a super thin tip. I believe it's 0.05mm? Correct me if I'm wrong, I just know it's super thin so you can be really precise with your winged tip. It can take a little bit longer to apply if you like your eyeliner to be thick but otherwise a great product.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 035 Blush
Last but not least, my favourite lipstick. I carry this in my bag with me no matter where I go. It's a really pretty nude/pink colour and the colour lasts a long time even if you've just eaten. It's the perfect shade of nude/pink for me.

I use all these products on a regularly basis (hence the favouritism) and if you haven't tried or are interested in trying, I definitely recommend these.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could
    we communicate?
    Look into my web page beauty quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply. I didn't realise this comment had gone into the spam inbox >_<

      I'm glad you liked this post and I hope you'll continue to read my blog :D

      xoxo Nani

      Delete