Tuesday 1 November 2011

Shopping on ASOS

Hey hey ^_^

I recently received my order from ASOS.com and thought i'd share it with you all :D

I love internet shopping! Why? Because i love the idea of coming home and opening the box. It's like a present to yourself.

I was looking through ASOS because they had an up to 70% off sale! I think it's still on. One thing i love about ASOS is that they offer FREE shipping! Some companies charge ridiculous amounts to ship internationally.

Anyway, i bought these items:

ASOS Cut Out Back Playsuit
This playsuit to me is really versatile. It can be worn at night when you go out for dinner and drinks but it can also be worn during the day with pastel or bright coloured heels teamed with a spring/summer cardi.



A|Wear Pleated Playsuit
I really like this for the boldness of the colour but it's too long for me :( so i'm gonna have to give it away or sell it on ebay.

Miss KG Darcy Platform Heeled Court Shoes
These are gorgeous but again too big for me :( These are a UK size 3 which is a size 5 but when I tried it on, it felt like a size 7! The label says size 36 so I don't know if maybe Euro sizes are a little bit bigger. Still, I really like them for the pale pink colour because pink is my favourite colour but also because the bow makes it so girly.

ASOS Shirred Waist Pussybow Blouse
I recently wore this with a black singlet underneath and leggings and it looked really nice. It was also long enough to cover my bum etc which was good because leggings should never be worn with short crop tops. I also teamed it with a think black belt similar to what's in the picture just so it can give a more defined look to the waist.

ASOS Smocked Crop Top
I haven't worn this yet but don't know if I will or not because it kinda shrunk in the wash >.<

So that's all i got from ASOS until next time ^_^

Oh and feel free to leave a comment and share the online sites you shop from and maybe include what their postage costs are like?

*Pictures sourced from ASOS.com

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment