Tuesday 22 November 2011

Fashion Lookbook

Hi ^_^

Many of you might know what a Lookbook is and some might not know so what is a Lookbook? Well, according to Wikipedia (yes i know...) a Lookbook is a "collection of photographs compiled to show off a model, a photographer, a style, or a clothing line".

Essentially it's a fashion diary and that's what I'm going to do! When I thought of the idea, I was so excited and although it's not exactly original, it's still a brilliant idea. My sister first suggested I do an "outfit of the day" post but I thought that a lot of people are doing that already and I should come up with something more and that's when the word "lookbook" floated into my mind hehe.

So...my plan is to create Lookbook posts that focus on a particular style, item of clothing, current trends etc. This will give me the opportunity to show you all my personal style and what I like wearing but at the same time, I will also be posting about celebrity styles I like.

Stay tuned for this section and if you have any Lookbook suggestions, write a comment below and I will try my best to do it.

Goodnight all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment