Thursday 1 December 2011

TAG: Introduction/Get to Know Me

Hey ^_^

So I just posted up my first ever video on my new Youtube channel - twinkylalaful subscribe subscribe?

I edited it using iMovie which I've never used before and it took me about 30mins to learn how to use it which I think is pretty good ^_^

I will be posting up videos of stuff...like tutorials, reviews, random things, Lookbook outfits etc

So this video is an introduction/get to know me tag so that you guys can get an idea of who I am and what I like etc

I still can't search for the video yet because my channel's so new but you can view it here. I'll replace this bit with the actual video once it's searchable.

*Update - My videos are now searchable on YouTube!





For those who don't/can't watch the video, the answers to the questions are:

1. Are you named after anyone?
No. My real name is actually Anna but Nani is what my sister has called me since she was really small.

2. When was the last time you cried?

I'm actually a really big cry babe >.< I cry when i see sad movies, when i see someone else cry but the last time I cried was only recently when my bf and I were play wrestling and he hurt me :(

3. Do you like your handwriting?

I suppose since it's not messy and is readable but my bf's handwriting is really unique.

4. Do you have kids?

Not at the moment but I would love to in the future. I'm thinking 2 or 3 ^_^

5. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?

Yes I would. I see myself as someone who is friendly, approachable, bubbly and cheerful & those are the kind of people I like to be friends with.

6. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Not that often but it depends who I'm talking to. If it's someone I've just met, I probably wouldn't use sarcasm with them.

7. Would you ever bungee jump?

Maybe, I'm not really sure. When I was in Thailand with my boyfriend last year, we spent a weekend down in Pattaya and at the floating market there, there was a flying fox set up. I went on it and as I was flying across, I dipped so low that I thought I was going to fall in the water and I can't swim >.< Bungee jumping would mean that I'll feel my heart drop and I don't really like that...not even when I'm in the elevator.

8. What's your favourite cereal?

I don't really eat cereal but if I do, I prefer ones with dried fruit in them. Like saltanas, banana chips and apples etc. At the moment, my breakfast is a mantou (plain steamed flour bun)

9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Nope. I don't have to. My feet are so small that generally I can just slip out of my shoes.

10. What's the first thing you notice about people?

Their eyes! I love big beautiful eyes with long lashes. My boyfriend has eyes like that ^_^

11. What's your eye colour?

My eye colour is a light brown colour but you'll rarely see them without contacts.

12. Do you wear contacts?

Yep because I have to. I'm wearing grey GEO lenses at the moment.

13. Scary movies or happy endings?

Definitely happy endings. The last scary movie I watched was years ago when The Ring came out and everyone was telling me how scary it was but I wanted to see for myself so I went to watch it during the day but that didn't help at all because I couldn't sleep that whole night! I was lying wide awake in my bed :(

14. What's your favourite smell/s?

Salty fried fish. Yes, that's probably a wierd answer but I just love the smell of salty fried fish with porridge. But my favourite perfume smell is Harajuku Lovers in Baby. I wear that everyday and it just smells fantastic.

15. Summer or winter?

Spring? I love both summer and winter but I prefer the extreme cold to the extreme hot because I just love the fashion in winter and there's snow and I can sleep to the sound of the rain.

16. What colour shirt?

Definitely pink because it's my favourite colour.

17. Computer or tv?

Computer because you can do so much more on it.

18. What's your favourite sound?

The piano and the flute. I love the flute because it can play sad and happy music so well. I also like the sound of the rain.

19. What's the farthest you've gone away from home?

Is Rome or Thailand further from Perth? I'm not sure because I suck at geography. I went to Rome in year 9 but it wasn't with my family and that time I felt so homesick because I was in a foreign country, I couldn't speak the language and I got sick of pasta that I lost so much weight! When I go to Thailand, it's always with my boyfriend so I always have an awesome time.

20. Do you have a special talent?

Not that I know of.

21. Where were you born?

I was born in China.

22. Where are you living now?

I've been living in Perth Australia since I was really small and am still here.

23. What's the colour of your house?

Brick colour?

24. Any hobbies?

I like reading, baking, shopping, hanging out with friends, going to the movies, just fun stuff in general.

25. Favourite makeup brand?

I don't have one particular favourite makeup brand. I have favourite products from different makeup brands. For example - Benefit, Maybelline, Canmake, Revlon, Bourjois.

26. Do you have any pets?

No because I'm scared of dogs. When I was really small, i was on a walk with my parents and there were these 2 men with a dog and they let go of the leash. The dog ran at me and chased me round and round. I was so scared that since then I've not been able to be near dogs. I just freak out if they come too close.

27. Favourite movie?

Serendipity. Go watch it...it's the best movie.

28. Do you like rollercoasters?

Nah...I don't like the feeling of wanting to vomit afterwards >.<

29. Do you have any siblings?

I have 2. I have a brother and a sister. My sister's got a youtube channel as well and you can view it here.



30. Painted nails?
I paint my own nails but I've only had acrylic nails once. That was for a wedding I went to and the nails were beautiful but so inconvenient! I couldn't unzip or unbutton my pants and I couldn't wash my hair either. I ended up having them taken off straight after the wedding.

31. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I am all grown up now ^_^

Hope you guys enjoyed that and have learnt a bit more about me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment