Wednesday 2 November 2011

Review - Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One BB Cream

Hey hey! So today I will be reviewing the Garnier BB Cream :)

I don't normally use BB creams because there's usually only a few shades to choose from and the coverage isn't that great but then again it's not meant to provide much coverage >.<

Anyway, I decided to try the Garnier BB Cream because it's the first BB cream in Australia and I wanted to see if it was any good.

Light
*Picture sourced from garnier.com.au

The Pros:

  • it's inexpensive at $13.99AUD
  • it feels really cool and light on the face
  • it's easy to blend
  • it has a really nice and sweet smell to it
  • it can be used for 12 months after opening
The Cons:
  • provides barely any coverage
  • it has a pink undertone which doesn't really suit me because although my skin is quite light, i have a yellow undertone
  • it only comes in 2 shades - light & medium
  • it does not last very long due to oxidisation
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has acne prone skin or need it to last more than a few hours. I found it oxidises really quick and as a result, the BB cream turns a little darker/orange-ish colour.

I would however recommend it to girls who have blemish free skin and require only a small amount of coverage.

You can check out what the website says here - http://www.garnier.com.au/_en/_au/bb-cream/products.aspx

My rating -  1/2xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment