Monday 21 November 2011

TAG! Confessions of a Shoe-A-Holic

Hey ^_^


On Saturday I recorded my first Youtube video with my sister. If you've had a look on my home page, you'll see my sister's Youtube videos on the right hand side. She does dance covers of Korean songs.

Anywhooo, she's had requests from her subscribers asking about where she gets her clothes and shoes from and since her collection isn't particularly huge, she asked me if I could do the shoe tag.

I was actually really excited to do the tag but at the same time I was really nervous aswell. I acted so unnatural in the video >.< If I do record more videos, I'll know what I can improve on.

I won't write too much since the video pretty much explains it all but I would like to take this opportunity to say that I did the video on my sister's request to share with her subscribers the shoes I have. I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think that we did the video to show off what I have. So I hope poeple don't think like that >.< It's just for fun.

Anyway here's the video and some pics ^_^ enjoy...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment