Tuesday 12 February 2013

Day 11 & 12 - Squeezing in time at Siam Paragon

Good morning!

Can't believe I'm on my last week here in Bangkok but it doesn't really feel like time has passed fast which is good in a way :D

I'm a bit behind on my daily blog posts because I've had a couple of late night and early mornings so haven't found the time to blog daily and I apologise for that but I won't be missing any days.

So day 11 was last Thursday and my boyfriend and I had some stuff to do so I didn't get to shop much but we did manage to go back to Central Ladprao and squeezed in a little bit of time at Siam Paragon before it closed.

The reason I went back to Central Ladprao was just to finish off my Hello Kitty shopping >_< and this is what I got:



So you guys have seen the coat hangers in a previous post...I think Day 2's post? I went back to get more because they're just SO cute and unique. I also got 2 false lash cases where you can store 4 pairs of falsies and it's good because it saves so much more room in my makeup draw.


 I also picked up another Hello Kitty shower cap and this is for myself. The one I bought on Day 2 was for my sister. The My Melody folders were on sale for only a few dollars so I picked up two. I don't know why but I love collecting cups and mugs so when I saw this Hello Kitty one, I couldn't resist. Ask my bf, he'll be glad to tell you all about my cup and mug obsession hahahahha.


If you've seen my Hello Kitty haul video on Youtube, you'll see my car at the end with the Hello Kitty seat covers etc and I've bought new front seat covers for my car as well as the steering wheel cover and rear view mirror cover.

I actually didn't buy anything on Day 12 because we were busy doing some stuff so nothing to show for Day 12 :(

Anyway, my bf's rushing me to go out the door so I will talk to you guys later.

Cya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment