Thursday 24 November 2011

Shopping @ Priceline

Hey hey,

I went shopping at Priceline today for some stuff. For those of you who don't know what Priceline is, it's a store similar to Watsons and Boots but stocking different brands of course :) The reason I like shopping there so much is that you get points on your membership card and every quarter, they'll give you a discount voucher to use provided you have spent over a certain amount. I think it's $100 and I usually hit that amount because I buy all my makeup, skincare, hygiene products etc from there.

Guess what I got today???

 


Isn't it SO cute?! I love it especially the handle! My colleagues at work said that it's perfectly suited to me ^_^ I love bows, polka dots and the colour pink and this cup has it all. This cup also came with 2 oat cookies, 2 packets of chai latte and one of those stirring thingys.





I needed to buy a cleanser for night time and this Biore gift pack is value for money. It cost me $14.95 and comes with the following 5 items:
+ Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub
+ Biore Nourish Moisture Lotion SPF 15
+ Biore Gentle Make-up Removing Wipes with Green Tea
+ Facial Brush
+ Headband

Dr Lewinn's Essentials Hand & Nail Cream
I usually use the Nivea hand cream which I find really good for dry hands but it's quite thick and although it works, I don't really like the sticky feeling afterwards so I wanted to try something else. I've heard good reviews about Dr Lewinn's products but have never tried them myself because they are a bit pricey so when I saw this for $9.95 and $0.50 of that will be donated to the McGrath Foundation, I didn't hesitate to snap it up. Plus it's pink hehehe.

So that's all I got today and I thought my money was well spent ^_^

I'll try and do proper reviews for the Biore and Dr Lewinn's products when I can get around to it. If any of you have tried the products and want to share your opinions, just leave a comment below.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment