Monday 26 December 2011

Another Christmas Gone

Hi ^_^


Another Christmas has come and gone :( It's amazing how much buzz Christmas can create each year in the lead up to it yet it passes so quickly.

It's kinda sad because when Christmas ends, it tells me that in another 6 days it will be a whole new year. Time flies too quickly don't you reckon?

Anyway, I had a quiet but very enjoyable Christmas this year and got spoilt rotten by the boyfriend. I'll be featuring my presents in the December Haul video which I will be filming later on this week but will most likely be up before NYE because tomorrow is Boxing Day in Australia!!! I think that's the equivalent of Black Friday in the US? Correct me if I'm wrong :)

So Boxing Day is basically the day after Christmas when EVERYTHING goes on sale! That's actually quite funny because this year, my bf and I were going to wait till Boxing Day to get our Christmas presents for each other because it'll be way cheaper but it didn't work >.< Some of the presents on my wishlist were disappearing quite fast so we ended up getting them in case they weren't going to be there on Boxing Day which they won't be now because they're all sold out so that was good that we got them first. There is still 2 more items on my wishlist which we are going to get tomorrow though so fingers crossed they haven't sold out.

I'm all worn out and need to go to bed so goodnight all. I hope that you've had an enjoyable Christmas this year and that Santa got you the presents you wanted ^_^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment