Wednesday 7 December 2011

Review - Hair Treatment Products

Hey peeps,

Sorry for the delay of this post >.<

Anyway, do you have dry and/or damaged hair? I do! Watch my video on hair treatment products or read below if you don't want to watch.





So most people who have dyed their hair will experience some sort of dryness or damage to their hair because of the chemicals contained in hair dyes and I have used my fair share of shampoos, conditioners and treatments designed to combat dry and/or damaged hair and here are my favourites that I have found to work.

L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Night Elixir

I've been using this for a while now and I'm on to my second bottle. It's a leave in conditioner which is great because you don't have to rinse it off so it saves time and that allows the product to work it's magic. I usually run this through only the ends of my hair because that's where my hair is dryest and I do it before blowdrying because that will then add an extra layer of protection and won't strip the natural oils in your hair.

The goods:

  • wake up the next morning with silky soft hair
  • results can be seen and felt after one application
  • not expensive - I get it from Priceline
  • lasts for quite some time as only a small amount is needed depending on how long your hair is
The bad:
  • can fill quite sticky and has a thick consistency so make sure you disperse it evenly throughout your hair

Just Modern Hair Treatment - Sea Seaweed Formula


This is AWESOME!!! I bought this from Watsons when I was in Bangkok, Thailand last year and I really like it. I use to use it twice a week but now I'm using it every time I wash my hair as a replacement for a conditioner because the ends of my hair is quite dry. I'll only be using this to replace my conditioner for a month or so because it is still a hair mask and not a conditioner. I have been using this for a few weeks already and I have actually noticed a difference. Now, when i run my fingers through the ends of my hair, it doesn't feel as dry or brittle as before.

I don't use a hair mask and leave-in conditioner together because that will be too much product on the hair.

Feel free to comment below if you have any hair products that you have found to be really effective in treating dry/damaged hair.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment