Saturday 3 December 2011

ASOS Dresses & Playsuit

Good Morning,

How's everyone doing this morning?

I'm feeling good but tired...had a late night last night :D

Ok so the other day my ASOS package arrived and I ended up filming a video on it which I have already posted up on YouTube as some of you may have seen already.


Let's go through what I got ^_^

Vero Moda Cross Front Belted Dress

I like this dress because it's different. I don't have anything similar to this in my wardrobe but I think it's really quite cute. Looks a little like a kimono style doesn't it? The only problem I have with this is the material. I have to admit that the material's not that great. It's super thin and can be quite see through as shown in my video.

ASOS Rose One Shoulder Bow Playsuit

On the model
On me
I LOVE this!!!! It's SO cute. It has such a spring/summer feel to it with the flowers and the bright colours. I believe a piece of clothing can lift someone's mood and this is definitely one of them. The material on this one is also quite thin but it has a silky feel to it which will be great for the warmer method. The last thing you want in summer is to sweat excessively because the material of your clothes are too thick. I can't wait to wear it out.

Paprika Sequin Chiffon Babydoll Prom Dress

 *Looks better on the model doesn't it >.<

This dress is also super cute. I don't think it's dressy enough to wear to a Prom as the name of the dress suggests but you might feel differently.
Ok so first thing I notice is that the colour of the skirt part of the dress is different. It's slightly lighter in real life but that could just be because of monitor settings etc. I can also tell you that the zip is a pain in the ass. It's located on the side and runs up the sequins section and the sequins make it extremely difficult to zip up. All in all, I am still happy with the dress as the above mentioned are only minor annoyances but hey it's still a really cute and pretty dress.

So that's all I got. I hope you have enjoyed the video and I will definitely be making more. I've got so many ideas, I don't know which ones to do first >.<

See ya later.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    I see your video on youtube and I subscribe to your channel I hope you can do more goods videos. I subscribe to your blog too. I have a blog and a youtube channel please check my blog and my youtube channel. sorry for my bad english is not my first language and my blog and youtube channel are in spanish. (spanish is my first language I'm from cuba a little island in the carribean) Thank you and good luck in your channel and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and your english isn't bad at all ^_^ sure i'll check out your blog and youtube channel

    xoxo Nani

    ReplyDelete