Monday 5 December 2011

Just Saying Hi

Hi ^_^

I haven't posted in a few days so thought I'd just say hi to you guys :D

Anyway...I've been busy working on my YouTube channel -> twinkylalaful

I know that I have a lot to improve on in terms of my presentation style, video quality and also the contents. I say a lot of "um"s and I really hate that but I can't seem to stop saying it because I'm so nervous >.< I promise I'll work on it because sometimes even I get annoyed at people who say too many "ums".

I also uploaded another video tonight on hair treatment products which you can view here but tomorrow I'll be writing a proper post on it -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8aFJcBq4cI&feature=channel_video_title

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I absolutely LOVE my iPad 2. I love it so much that sometimes I feel lost without it >.< I just love the convenience of it. It's lightweight, looks nice and sleek and it's really simple to use! Especially compared to some of the Android tablets.

I love all the apps that it has to offer and I made the following collage with an app called Album App which is a free app.


Ok that's all from me now...I gotta go sleep and wake up nice and early tomorrow.

Goodnite ^_^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment