Monday 19 December 2011

Nature's Calling

Hi ^_^


 So yesterday the bf and I were bored and I had my camera with me so I said "let's walk to the park so I can take pictures of flowers" and he reluctantly said yes >.<

I love taking pictures but I'm in no way a professional and I probably wouldn't even say I'm a budding photographer. I just love the way the camera focuses on one object and blurs out everything else. It's so beautiful because it's like that object has the undivided attention of the camera and the ability to be able to capture that is amazing.

I'd like to share with you guys some of the pictures I took and you guys can use them as wallpapers or whatever you want but I do ask that you credit it back to me :) If you want the full size image, comment below and I'll be in touch.

The camera I'm using is the Canon Powershot G12. Enjoy!













xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment