Friday 27 January 2012

Swatches - SHE eyeshadows, DB eyeliner and blush

Hey ^_^



So if you've seen my latest haul video (above), you'd know that I promised I'd have swatches of the SHE eyeshadow palettes and Designer Brand eyeliner and blush so here they are:

SHE - J'aime Paris eyeshadow palette in Josephine


Please excuse my arms. We're going through a heat wave at the moment and I'm getting so tanned which I don't like :(
SHE - J'aime Paris eyeshadow palette in Sophie
The colours of these two eyeshadow palettes are actually a lot more vibrant than what the picture shows. I especially love the brown collection because the colours can be used to go from a day to night look.

Designer Brands - Silver Black Eyeliner
As you can see from the picture, there really isn't much glitter in the eyeliner at all >.< I prefer my Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Liner in glittery black much more.

Designer Brands - Mineral Multi Blusher #164
I'm sorry the picture isn't that great. I couldn't take a picture where it would show more of the colour of the blush but it's basically a really nice baby pink colour. It is however buildable so if you want more pink, simply apply several coats of the blush.

Hope you guys liked these swatches and I mentioned in the video that I'd be recording my January haul at the end of Jan but I just realised, it is the end of Jan already! >.< So I guess I'll record it end of this week and have it up early next week. Make sure you check it out because I got some really good stuff this month ^_^

See you in my next video but in the meantime, check out my Youtube channel here for other videos.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment