Monday 9 January 2012

Sigma brushes finally arrived!!!

Hey you!

So I came back home today from my weekend getaway and I think I've got the holiday blues because I have to go back to work tomorrow :( Wish we could just be on holidays all the time hehe

Anyway while I was away, I filmed the outfits I wore which were just everyday casual outfits and also the beauty items I took with me so hope the video turned out ok and I'll be editing that soon so hopefully it'll be up by tonight.

You guys know from my previous blog post that I wanted to take my Sigma brushes with me on the weekend getaway but unfortunately they didn't arrive in time but my sister texted me today that they finally arrived so I was super excited to come home and open it! I'll be recording a review/impression of them sometime this week but here's a quick pic ^_^

Sigma Brushes - Mrs Bunny Blue Essential Kit & Synthetic Kabuki Kit
So the brushes in the top left brush holder is the Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit which you can see here and the brushes in the top right brush holder is the Synthetic Kabuki Kit which you can view here.

I also received a free gift because my purchase was over $30 and you don't need a code or anything to get it.

If anyone wants to get some brushes too, click here and use this January discount code 0112XJML to get a 10% discount on your purchase plus a free gift if you spend $30 or more.

I've also got the Sigma Brushes banner on the right hand column of my blog and i'll keep updating the discount code every month for you guys ^_^

Now I gotta go edit my videos. See you soon ^_^

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try the sigma brushes. the mrs bunny essential kit is so pretty
    i followed you :)

    http://smileblossom114.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of the reasons why i got it was because it looked really cute and pretty but the brushes themselves are actually really good. thanks for following ^_^

      xoxo Nani

      Delete