Monday 23 January 2012

Semi-Productive Day

Dear Diary,

Today turned out to be only a semi-productive day. I actually stayed home today which is rare because I'm usually always out with my bf on weekends but my cousins came over today so I stayed home.

I actually wrote down a "to do" list which I had intended to complete but totally failed >.<

My "to do" list was:
1. wash clothes - tick
2. reorganise and tidy up skincare products shelf - semi done
3. tidy up bags and change bags for the week - not done
4. record videos - not done
5. put Hello Kitty wall art on the wall - tick
6. wash Sigma brushes - not done
7. create Photobook - tick

So I did manage to do 3.5 of the things on my list which is 50%. That's a pass right? hehe and here's my Hello Kitty wall art. It's so cute and definitely makes my wall not so dull.


I'm hoping I can finish the list tomorrow after work but we'll see....goodnight for now ^_^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment