Saturday 30 June 2012

Skincare Goodie Bag

Hi,

This post is about a week overdue but better late than never right?

I shop at Priceline ALL the time! It's the place where I buy all my skincare and make up products. An incentive for me to shop there is that I have a Priceline card which collects points for every dollar I spend and every quarter, if I've spent enough (I always spend enough) I'll get a voucher to use in store.

My BF actually complains about the amount of times I go to Priceline. I drop in maybe a couple of times a fortnight but he thinks I go everyday! But we know all boys exaggerate hehe.

There's a promo on at the moment where if you spend $50 or more on skincare products from participating brands, you'll receive this goodie bag:
Priceline Skincare Goodie Bag

In no particular order, here is a list of what you get in the bag:
Sukin facial moisturiser
Biore nourishing gel cleanser
Nivea anti age hand cream
Puretopia exfoliating & renewing body polish
Yes To Cucumber facial towelettes
Neutrogena sunscreen lotion
Innoxa skin tissue oil
Oxy zit blitz gel
Apivita gentle exfoliating gel with apricot (2 x sample size sachets)
Avene thermal spring water
Ulittle Beauty nourishing hand cream
Palmer's cocoa butter
SkinVitals hydraflex mask
Dove silky nourishment body cream
Vaseline daily light lotion
Pure Therapy intensive moisture repair gel
Softlips vanilla lip balm
Witch blemish stick
$3 discount voucher to use towards Yes To products
50% off voucher for an Avene thermal spring water 300ml

The majority of the products are full size and the whole bag is valued at over $220 so you're getting more than 4 times what you paid. This promo finishes on Monday 2 July 2012 so hurry in store if you want one because they sell out really quick.

I spent my $50 on these products:
Biore detoxify daily scrub
Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover
Neutrogena pink grapefruit foaming scrub
Yes To Carrots repairing night cream
I think these products are gonna keep me going for a while but that isn't going to stop me from walking into Priceline!

No comments:

Post a Comment