Thursday 12 July 2012

Another Benefit order

Hey,

Yes yes I know...I'm sorry I've neglected my blog a tiny tiny bit >_< I promise that once I've bought my house and settled down, I'll have a lot more time to spend on my blog and Youtube channel.

You guys know that one of my staple items is the Benefit Porefessional right? So it should come as no surprise that in this Benefit order, I've restocked on the Porefessional because I've almost run out.

This is what I got:
Benefit products

Benefit had a cheaper free shipping limit so I took the chance to order some of the stuff that I've been wanting in a while and I'll go through each of them now.

Benefit Cosmetics - All Decked Out
First one is the All Decked Out gift pack. This came out I believe for Christmas last year but when I went to order it, it had completely sold out online and I was pretty upset because this gift pack is $32 compared to a Porefessional on it's own which is already $29. This gift pack contains a full size Porefessional, a full size Benetint and a sample size of the Some Kind-A Gorgeous foundation. I mean I've never used the Benetint or the foundation before but if I only have to pay an extra $3 to get both then why not right? So I was extremely happy when I got the email from Benefit saying that this was back in stock ^_^

Benefit Cosmetics - Coralista blush
This colour has been recommended by a number of online beauty gurus so I wanted to try and see what all the fuss is about. I'm pretty sure this is the most I've spent on a blush at $28. The picture makes it look a lot more peachy than it really is. The actual colour is like a pink/coralish colour.

Benefit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba blush
Again I really love this colour. The Benefit website describes it as a 3D watermelon pink blush. I cannot wait to try this!

I love the packaging of these Benefit blushes! It's in a really handy flip open style box which includes a little mirror instead and a brush which is surprising good. It's really soft and the brush is a decent size. One of my pet hate is the "sample size" brushes that you get with some products because they're just not big enough for a good application of the product. These Benefit ones are awesome!

Once I try these two blushes, I'll do a review on them ^_^

Benefit Cosmetics - Realness of Concealness
I got this on sale for $18 and it's usually $32! I believe it's still on sale right now so if you want one, you better be quick. I think this is a really good kit because it has a bit of everything and allows you to try out each product to see whether it works for you or not. The worst thing is buying a full size product and then finding out that it doesn't suit you. This kit includes Ooh La Lift, Lip Plump, High Beam, Lemon Aid and Boi-ing.

That's all the stuff I got this time and I'll talk to you guys soon. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment