Monday 11 June 2012

OOTN - Lace & Stripes

Hello ^_^

I have another outfit of the night post for you and I hope you guys like it.

I absolutely love lace and stripes. I have a lot of pieces in my wardrobe which are lace or stripes. I just think that lace is really chic and pretty to wear and stripes for me is more laid back for a lazy Sunday but when you combine the two, it goes really well together.

Top by Forever New
Skirt by Valleygirl
Shoes by Betts

The shoes were originally $100 but I got them on sale for $20 which is amazing because size 5 shoes that fit me are really hard to find and even harder for them to be on sale. I have been waiting for a chance to wear these so this was my first time wearing them and they were really comfortable and adds a pop of colour to the outfit.

Bracelets by Forever New
clutch by Kate Hill
I LOVE this patent clutch by Kate Hill. I also got this on sale recently for $30 down from $80. I like it because it's really versatile and will go with lots of outfits.

P.S. Melbourne in 3 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment