Wednesday 6 June 2012

OOTN - Blazer, Shorts & Booties

Hello,

I wore this outfit on Saturday night & I really liked it. I was playing around with ideas in my head because it's Winter now and I seriously don't know how girls manage to go out at night in a short dress when it's freezing cold! I knew I wanted to be warm so threw this together which turned out really great ^_^

Scarf by Love Couture
Shorts by Valleygirl

I accessorised the outfit using a bright coloured scarf and jewellery because I was already wearing a grey blazer, black tights and shorts and I didn't want the outfit to be dark from head to toe.


Jewel bracelet by Forever New
I got a lot of compliments on this bracelet and it went well with the pink scarf.


Booties by Verali
These booties made me super tall which was awesome! They are comfortable because of the platform but it did put a bit of strain on my ankles towards the end of the night.

I had a great night out and managed to stay warm with this outfit. Blazers are definitely a staple item in my winter wardrobe.

2 comments: