Monday 25 June 2012

Biore Beauty Panel WINNER!!!


Hey ^_^
Just a quick post/update before I head out to dinner.
If you follow me on Facebook, you’ll know that I am one of the winners of the Biore Australia Beauty Panel competition!!!!!
(Biore is pronounced “Bee-or-ray”, for ages I pronounced it as “Bi-or” >_<)
I entered the competition earlier this year and I totally forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago when I received an email saying that I, along with 7 other people won the competition to be on the Biore Beauty Panel!
The first sentence of the email was something along the lines of “there were a lot of entries and it was really hard to choose the winners…etc” and as soon as I read that, I was like “:( I didn’t win again”… Thank goodness I kept reading the email otherwise I’d have missed out.

I never win raffles or competitions or anything I enter for that matter so this opportunity is amazing!
Basically what will happen is that I’ll be sent some Biore products to try and then write up a review for each product. The reviews will be posted on their Facebook page which you can find here. I will also post my reviews on this blog as I write them but I’m also going to do a video review of all the products I get sent once I’ve tried them all.
I already use some Biore skincare products and have been really happy with them so I am definitely looking forward to trying out more of their products.
Do you use any Biore products?

No comments:

Post a Comment