Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 3 - Lots of cute purchases

Morning,

So yesterday was day 3 of my trip and we managed to go to one of my favourite shopping spots, Central Ladprao and you'll see why :D


They have a Sanrio section in their department store and usually when I come to Bangkok in December, most of the Sanrio stuff are on sale but there was only a bit on sale this time because I guess the end of year sales are almost ending.


Chashu & spicy mince pork ramen
We had lunch at Chabuton which is a Japanese ramen restaurant. I liked their soup base but I would've liked more meat >_< maybe it's because in Australia, our servings come with quite a bit of meat so when I only get a little bit, I always feel cheated hahahahha.

30/01/2013 purchases
So the picture above shows the purchases for yesterdays and they are (from left to right, top to bottom):
+ Hello Kitty cushion
+ Hello Kitty cushion/blanket
+ Hello Kitty towel and face washer
+ False eyelashes
+ Hair curlers
+ Face roller (one for my sis and one for me)
+ Circle lenses
+ Storage box for instruction manuals
+ Eiffel Tower statute
+ Heart clothes hangers
+ Bow clothes hangers

I bought everything from Central except for the falsies, hair curlers and face rollers. Those I bought from this small shop in The One shopping mall which is just a small shopping mall next to Central. The contact lenses were bought from Union Mall and the store is just at the entrance to the mall.

I believe we're going back to Central Ladprao again today because we didn't get a chance to walk through all of The One shopping mall and Union Mall.

Talk to you guys tomorrow or later tonight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment