Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 2 - Just a small update

Hi,

So today's my second day in Bangkok. Well technically it should be the first day since I only arrived yesterday afternoon >_<

I didn't really do anything after I landed yesterday. Just got settled in at my bf's sister's house because we're staying here at the moment.

Today, we went to The Promenade shopping mall which I'm told was only recently opened and below is a picture of the front of the mall which I took from their website.


I LOVE the architecture. It's like vintage old french chic style and that style of furniture/architecture is so pretty and cute. You can see more pictures of what the mall looks like on their website.

I didn't actually buy much today. Well, actually I only bought 2 Revlon lip butters. There was a Revlon kiosk in mall and when I asked how much the lip butters were, I was told 240 baht which is equilvalent to $9 AUD!!!! Revlon lip butter retail for about $21 in Australia so I bought 2 in Peach Parfait. One for my sis and one for me.

Not much to update today but I did vlog a bit in the mall so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow and hopefully I'll have more to show/talk about :D

No comments:

Post a Comment