Friday 1 February 2013

Day 4 - Obsessed with Daiso

Good morning guys,

Yesterday I went to Majoy Cineplex in Ladprao which is not far from Central Ladprao where I went the day before but I spent quite a bit yesterday >_< at Watsons & Daiso.

You might be familiar with Watsons but if you're not, it's a store that stocks Asian branded cosmetics, skincare etc. It's the Asian version of our Priceline but way cooler hahahha.

Purchases at Watsons
So I bought 4 packs of My Beauty Diary facial mask sheets for 99 baht each which is equivalent to $3.30 AUD and each pack has 2 sheets so that was a bargain. I also bought Canmake's shading powder and brow powder. I've used the shading powder before to contour my nose which is really good but have yet to try the brow powder. I prefer filling in my brows with powder instead of pencil because I find that powder works better for me.


Daiso
I first came across Daiso on my last trip to Bangkok and it's basically your $2 shop but with WAY better stuff and better quality too. So the above picture are just some of the things I bought from Daiso yesterday and I will be making another trip to Daiso before I leave to stock up on more things :D

My bf says I'm obsessed with Daiso because I can spend over an hour in there and I usually spend lots of money on the stuff. Even though everything is just $2, it can rack up pretty quickly!

Scarves from Major Cineplex Ladprao
The scarves were bought from a small kiosk in the mall and they were only 100 baht each which is about $3.33 AUD. I love the different patterns and you guys know I'm a sucker for bows, polka dots, hearts and lace. There were other different patterns that I wanted as well but my bf said 5 is enough. I'm sure I'll be back to get some more later hahahha.


This pair of skorts is my first clothing purchase since arriving and it's super duper cute. FYI, if you don't know what a skort is, it's a pair of shorts with material over it so it looks like a skirt. I bought it from a night market near my bf's sister's house where we're staying. I bought it for 150 baht which is $5 AUD. I love that the border of the pockets is plaited and the leopard print belt. The belt isn't attached to the skorts so I can use whatever belt I like.

We're going to be leaving to go to Pattaya in about an hour for 2 days and I'm not sure whether I will be able to blog while I'm there but I'm planning to vlog there and if I don't get a chance to blog, I will talk to you guys when I'm back in the city. You can also like my Facebook page to get updates on what I'm doing and where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment