Monday 23 July 2012

What's in my bag TAG

Hey ^_^

Have you seen my latest video? It's the What's in my bag TAG. I wouldn't have done the video if it wasn't requested because I think my bag is actually quite boring >_<

I'm a really neat person when it comes to my bag so there is almost never any junk in there which kinda makes it really uninteresting.

I actually recorded a holiday version of the tag when I was in Melbourne but the clip's gone missing and I can't find it :( I really wanted to compare the two because what I have in my bag on holidays is different to what's normally in my bag back at home. I guess I can always do an updated tag next time I go on holidays right?

Anyway, here it is if you haven't watched it:


Hope that wasn't too boring and goodnight, sleep tight ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment