Thursday 23 February 2012

Thankyou SO much for 200+ subcribers


I want to say a very big Thankyou to all my YouTube subscribers!!!! ^_^ I now have over 200+ subscribers and it has certainly made my day.

200+ subscribers may not seem very much compared to the bigger Beauty/Fashion Youtubers out there but to me, it means a lot. I see it as a kind of achievement. I mean when I first started on Youtube, I wasn't sure whether people would like me or not or if anyone was going to subscribe at all. To have 200+ subscribers in a little under 2 months feels amazing to me.

So it goes to show that if you work hard, put in the time and effort and just keep at it, you will reap the rewards and this isn't just for Youtubing. It's for everything that you do in your life.

As long as people want to watch my videos, I will keep making them and I hope that from here on, my channel can become a bigger success.

Without the support of you guys, my channel wouldn't be what it is now so I owe it all to you guys ^_^

Also, I wrote on my channel page that I'll do a giveaway when I reach 250 subscribers but I haven't thought of what to give in the giveaway so if you have any suggestions, comment down below please :)

Thankyou SO much again and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already. Just click on the little cute Youtube icon at the top right of this page ^_^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment