Thursday 16 February 2012

Quick Update

Hey ^_^

This is just a really quick update on what I've been up to.

So have you seen my latest video that I uploaded yesterday? It's just the opening of my ilovethisbox February box. You can watch it below:


I'm really happy with it and I'm hoping that each month's box will be awesome like this one. It is only for Australian residents though but I do know that the US have something similar but I'm not sure of the name.

I really enjoyed my Valentines Day this year. Normally my bf and I don't really celebrate Valentines Day because we can show we love each other everyday :) I don't actually know why we celebrated it this year but it was really fun. He surprised me with a rose and I was SO happy because he doesn't give me flowers...ok well it's kinda because I think it's a waste of money and the flowers die :( I was just so happy because it was something that I didn't expect so yeah. He also gave me a Hello Kitty necklace from Swarovski and I'm actually wearing it in the video above.

On the subject of necklaces, one of my favourite necklaces broke today :( I was just walking back into work and the necklace broke and the pearls scattered everywhere around me. I have no idea how it broke but here it is:


Thank goodness two people came to help me pick them up. It was so nice and kind of them. Have you done any kind deeds lately?

On that note, I will say goodnight and I'll write again soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment