Monday 10 December 2012

Mega Shopping Spree

Hello ^_^

I have been on a mega shopping spree since the Black Friday sales started!

At the moment, I've got 7 packages on their way to me and this is on top of packages that have already arrived.

Tis definitely the season for discounts too hard to resist and finding major bargains...agree?

So I'm going to show you some of the stuff I've bought but I will be uploading a Black Friday Haul video but I'm still waiting for my Sigma purchase to arrive.



Ok so first off, I bought 2 necklaces, 2 bracelets and 1 wallet from Juicy Couture. It was during the Black Friday sales and they had 40% off so the jewellery pieces only ended up being about $25 each which is really awesome because they retail for about $100 or more here in Australia. I wore one of the pieces today which you can see below.

Juicy Couture Pave Bow Starter Bracelet in rose gold

Bubzbeauty also had a clearance sale on her brushes and I wanted to get one of the sets but they were sold out so I only managed to purchase the above 2 brushes. The top one is the powder brush and the bottom one is the buffer brush. They feel really soft and dense and are quite similar to the Sigma brushes but i'll have to try these first and let you guys know what I think.


I don't know where I've been but I only just realised how cute Too Faced products are! The brush is a flat kabuki brush or flatbuki for short and it's only very small which is quite handy to carry around in your handbag for those touch up moments. I also got a limited edition palette (Glamour To Go Spun Sugar Edition) which has eyeshadows, a highlighter, bronzer and clear lipgloss.


You might have guessed already but I'm obsessed with makeup brushes. I'm always on the hunt for good quality makeup brushes. I got this 6 piece set of Ecotools brushes because I've heard good reviews about them and they're animal cruelty free as well.

Benefit Primed for Takeoff
I'm a mega Benefit fan and my Benefit hauls are always over $100 because if you spend over $125, you get free international shipping so I like to stock up on their products. So the above picture is one of their holiday sets and it includes a Porefessional, blush in Hervana and mascara as well. It comes in a "travel suitcase" which is super cute.

Benefit sexy little stowaways
So by now you guys probably know that I'm a huge fan of travel sized products which is why I got this travel size product pack. It's super convenient to take when you're travelling or even just to fit into your everyday makeup bag.

Ok I'm going to stop here because this post is going to get too long >_<

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment