Monday 3 December 2012

Guess who bought a house?!

Hi guys!

After 8 months of searching for a house and using all day on Sundays to view houses, it is finally all over! It has been a very tiring journey but finally I can enjoy the perks of owning your own home and that is furniture shopping, decorating it how you like, dinner parties and Sunday sessions with friends ^_^

So our house is a brand new 2 storey house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bottom floor has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and the laundry room. The second floor has the living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, bathroom and balcony.

Yeah for some reason the living/dining and kitchen is on the top level which I find really weird and we have to somehow find a way to get the furniture upstairs >_<

Anyway on Sunday, we went back to the house to give you guys a tour which you can watch here:



We won't be moving in until sometime in January and once we've moved in and furnished the place, I'll record an updated video if you guys want to see how I've decorated it. I already have ideas about how I want to decorate it but I love the old European and chic French furniture but my bf prefers modern furniture so I will compromise :D I will do a separate post to show you guys what kind of furniture I like.

I've already shotgun one of the downstairs bedrooms to be my wardrobe/makeup room so super excited to decorate that. It'll be like my own little retreat ^_^

Here are some pictures:


Staircase 
Laundry room
Living/dining room
Kitchen

Master bedroom
Master bedroom bathroom
To be honest, it's not a really a very big house but it's enough for our first home and what's important is that it's ours. There's no place like home right? ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment