Thursday 4 October 2012

OOTD - Mints & Pinks

Hey guys,

Just another outfit of the day post for you guys but this time, I'm playing with brighter pastel colours.

When I was looking at the mint green top and the coral pink jeans, I was thinking that maybe the colours were too bright and it wouldn't go together but I think it worked out pretty good.

My boyfriend wouldn't take the pictures for me unless I stood in front of his bright yellow car because it's a bright colour as well and matches my outfit =_="




I paired the outfit with a pair of flats just because I was having a casual and relaxing day but if you want to dress it up, I would recommend a pair of nude pumps.

There's actually a bow on the mint green top but my hair is covering it so you can't really see it.


I actually got these jeans from Target Kids for $20! I've tried lots of coloured jeans in adult stores but they're always way too long for me because I'm really short and they also just doesn't seem to fit properly so when I saw these at the Target kids section, I thought "why not give it a try?". I'm glad I did because they fit perfectly and although they're still a little long, it's not too long. I ended up buying a pair in beige and black hehe ^_^

Top by Valleygirl
Jeans by Target Kids
Flats by Ruby Shoes
Bag by Louis Vuitton
Hope you enjoyed that and I've got a few more blog posts to put up soon but for now, goodnight because it's way past my bedtime.

2 comments: