Tuesday 11 September 2012

Blazer, Lace & Nude OOTD

Hi ^_^

Got an outfit of the day post for you today and I wore this on the weekend so hope you like it!


I was getting ready to go out for a lunch/catch up date with a girlfriend and wanted to wear something
comfortable but chic at the same time. So I opted for a lacey top with a blazer and paired them with a beige pair of jeans.



Pastel colours are in trend at the moment and I'm a sucker for pastel colours. Baby pinks and nudes blend in so well together but I didn't want the whole outfit to be pastel colours so I chose a darker grey blazer to get some contrast.

Envelope clutch by Oroton
Pants by Target
Lace top by Temt
Strappy heels by Vatari

2 comments:

  1. love the whole outfit..u look very nice.following your blog.xoxo

    ReplyDelete