Tuesday 24 April 2012

It's time to Instagram

Hellooooooo,

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume

Do you use Instagram? I only found out about Instagram not long ago and it's been catapulted to fame in such a short period of time since it's launch. But I suppose that that's the same with any social media platform. It only takes one person to start using it and then their friends see it and start using it too and so on and so forth and before you know it, the world is using it.

Forever New jewellery haul
Click on the "Read more" button below to see more Instagram pics and why I like it ^_^


What I like about Instagram is that it's different. Different in that it's only available as an app on smart phones although sometimes I do wish that photos could be posted using a PC but if that happened, then Instagram would become like any other photo uploading site/app.

Revlon Lip Butters

I also like Instagram because it's easy to use in terms of the sharing of photos and the...the...the...OMG mind blank....what's that word???....the...LAYOUT!...yes the layout of the app is also easy on the eye and easy to navigate. The filters are simple and adds quality and professionalism to photos. I'm serious! You could take a really crappy picture, use the...say Earlybird (my favourite) filter and voila! you have yourself an instant cool photo that looks like it's been taken with a DSLR camera.

Sally Hansen & TheFaceShop nail polish haul

Anyway here are some more recent pictures I have posted on Instagram and if you have it, feel free to follow me...my username is twinkylala

Love Heart bracelet by Guess

Colette & Love Couture jewellery haul

Sally Hansen Gem Crush nail polish in Razzle Dazzler

Hope you liked those pics and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @twinkylala.

Goodnight for now ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment