Thursday 26 April 2012

April 2012 ilovethisbox

Hey everyone,

My eyelids are so heavy right now and I just want to sleep but I am determined to finish this post because it's already delayed. Sorry!

So anyway, I received my April ilovethisbox box 2 days ago and I've been meaning to write a post on what I got this month but haven't really had time but here it is now.

As April was Easter time, there were "Golden Eggs" in 10 ilovethisboxes and one of them was mine!!!! For every Egg found, ilovethisbox will unleash a great discount on their online store so after I finish this post, I'll post a picture on their Facebook wall so that they can unleash the discount ^_^

Ok so let's see what I got in the box this month:


Avado Sensitives certified organic Gel Exfoliant
This exfoliant is a full size product worth $14.99 and I can't wait to try it out because the back actually says that it's good for those with sensitive dry skin and I have dry skin.

Just D'Lish soap
I'm not one to use soap but I'm keen to try this and the smell is sage and pomegranate which is quite nice. This again is a full size product worth $5.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Get Nutty
This is also a full size product worth $16.95. The colour is actually a deep red which is a bit too dark for me so I'll be giving it to my Mum.

Chikii Mineral Blush in Embrace
I haven't really caught onto the hype of mineral makeup so this will be good to try out. I think my packet ripped a bit because the powder went everywhere inside the box >.<

Lucky last...

Shanga Mineral Eyeshadow in Cocoa Bean
This is only a very small tub (1g) but it's a full size product worth $24.95. I've never actually heard of Shanga or used it before but I tried a bit of this one before and it's a beautiful taupe colour. I also found it to be easily blendable.

So that's all for April's ilovethisbox box and I basically got over $60 worth of beauty items for just $14.95!!! This is only my third box but I've been impressed with the products all three times so I'm going to continue my subscription.


1 comment: