Sunday 4 March 2012

New Look + Outfit of the Day

Morning all,

I went to the hairdressers yesterday to get my hair done. About time since my regrowth was getting pretty bad >.<

I bought a voucher off Cudo for this so I'll be writing a proper review on the salon soon :D

Anyway, I wanted the same hairstyle I had so I got it trimmed a bit. The colour I had before was a light brown and it eventually turns brassy at the ends which I didn't really like so I opted for a darker colour. It's a pretty dark black/brown but I'm assured that it won't turn brassy which is good. Ok here are the photos:

I should've done a before and after but I guess you can see it in my videos :D
So do you guys like my new cut and colour?

Here's the outfit I wore yesterday:



I'll have more of these posts if you guys like them :)

Oh and I'll have the Giveaway video on Youtube up early next week but in the meantime you can check out my channel here.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment