Thursday 15 November 2012

OOTN - Floral skirt and a touch of purple

Hey!

Apologies for being lazy and not written anything for almost a month >_<

Here's a very very belated outfit of the night (OOTN) post...hope you like!


This was an outfit that I wore on a triple couple dinner date and I wanted to wear something floral but still fitting for a dinner date so I opted for a black skirt with floral details. Since I wanted the focus and attention to be on the skirt, I wore a plain black top so that it wouldn't take the attention away from the skirt. For accessories, I chose a rose gold link necklace braided with purple and to match, purple velvet platform pumps.



I should be filming this weekend...fingers crossed ^_^

2 comments:

  1. wow love the outfit and adore the necklace.wr did you buy it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ I bought the necklace from Colette. You can visit their website here -> http://www.colettehayman.com.au

      Delete