Wednesday 22 August 2012

Gucci's Australian Digital Flagship Store

Hey!

www.gucci.com.au
I am SO excited that Gucci has finally launched their Australian online store! As soon as I saw their email, I jumped straight onto the site.

I use to go on the US Gucci website and see web exclusives that I couldn't order because they didn't ship to Australia so here are some of the reasons why I'm loving the Australian online store:

  • prices are in AUD
  • free shipping on all purchases
  • prices are comparable to US prices (only a tad more expensive here)
  • browse and compare all that's available before going into the store to buy
  • window shop from the comfort of your home
So what have I got my eyes on? Just three things...

Gucci Joy Imprime Boston bag AUD $785

I was browsing through the handbag section and when I saw this, I knew it was the one. I have a fascination with the colour pink (as you might know from Youtube) and this bag is the perfect shade of pink. I also like that it has Gucci's monogram imprinted in it. I can tell that I'm going to love the feel of the material and the shape is a classic shape that will never go out of style. Birthday present to myself? I think so...^_^

Gucci blake interlocking G bow ballerina flat AUD $495

The ballet flats go perfectly with the bag right? I first saw these flats when I was browsing Gucci stuff on the ShopStyle* app. It was available from Nordstrom at a similar price but I held off because I couldn't really bring myself to spend almost $500 on a pair of flats and I still can't. I love the bow detailing on this and the charms as well. Although this would make an awesome addition to my shoe collection, I think I'll just have to be content with looking at them.

Gucci bow detail continental wallet AUD $500
Ok this wallet doesn't go with the bag or shoes but it's so pretty! I love the bow detailing (yes I also have an obsession with bows) and the pink leather wrapped around the wallet. This probably doesn't have enough card slots for me but I find that with a lot of the designer wallets, their tends to be less card slots.

So verdict? I'm definitely going to get the bag but I'll have to think about the ballet flats and the wallet.

Goodnight all and I am going to definitely film on Saturday and I'll let you guys know when the videos up ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
    My website - グッチシューズ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh cool! good to know we have the same taste in colours and design? hehe ^_^

      xoxo Nani

      Delete