Sunday 11 September 2011

Favourite Eyeliner - Bourjois Liner Feutre

Hey everyone ^_^

So the next item on my favourite list that I'd like to introduce is the Bourjois Liner Feutre in 11 Noir.

I love this item because:
+ it's easy to hold and use just like a pen
+ you can draw really precise lines
+ the thickness of the eyeliner is controlled by you
+ it lasts for the WHOLE day without smudging
+ the felt tip is soft and not hard so it won't hurt your eyes


I actually don't have anything bad to say about this really. I've been using this eyeliner for years! Basically because pencil liners don't work for me, they smudge really quickly after application. I've tried lots of other liners but none that I have really loved more than this one.

I use this on a daily basis just because it's so easy to apply and lasts for the entire day.

This retails for $24 in Australia and I think that's a bit pricey for a liner but hey I'm prepared to keep forking out the $24 because it's so good. I usually buy it from Priceline but the Bourjois products can also be purchased from Target. Those are the only two places that I know of that sells Bourjois products.


Ok time for me to sleep now. Nite nite ^_^

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the review
    this sounds like an amazing liner!
    I have the same problems with pencil liners too and am looking for a good pen liner, I will check this out :)

    http://smileblossom114.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh i definitely recommend this to anyone who likes liquid liners plus it doesn't smudge which is great. one of my other faves at the moment is the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner which works just as well ^_^

      xoxo Nani

      Delete